Compression stockings with a toe cap are the most classic style of these stockings and are ideal for adequate support to the foot. Your alternative is the compression stockings without toecaps that have many other uses, for both groups there are followers.
A compression stocking for each case
People are very heterogeneous and many times we have individual situations to take into account to adapt to compression stockings, for each case there is an alternative. We invite you to see our catalog of compression stockings and accessories where you will find the stocking that best suits your needs or the device that makes it possible.
Stockings with closed toes according to the degree of compression
- Indications and contraindications of compression stockings
- Compression stockings to prevent vein thrombosis
- Compression stockings for sleep?
- Uses of stockings according to their degree of compression
- Compression stockings in Overweight and Obesity
- Best compression stockings for varicose veins
- Stocking allergy
- Stockings to prevent economy class syndrome
- Pregnancy and use of Compression Stockings
We always recommend attending the consultation of a specialist in vascular diseases.