A large part of the male population suffers from venous insufficiency, in many cases of hereditary origin and others are secondary to thrombosis or other entities.
It should be noted that men often do not consult early for this problem, which is why they usually come to the consultation in advanced stages of the disease.
Compression stockings are a great therapeutic help being that currently there is a rich range of stockings of multiple colors and designs for men as you can see in the following catalog:
- Indications and contraindications of compression stockings
- Compression stockings to prevent vein thrombosis
- Compression stockings for sleep?
- Uses of stockings according to their degree of compression
- Compression stockings in Overweight and Obesity
- Best compression stockings for varicose veins
- Stocking allergy
- Stockings to prevent economy class syndrome
- Pregnancy and use of Compression Stockings
We always recommend attending the consultation of a specialist in vascular diseases.