For the management of venous ulcers, various elastic elements such as bandages, compression stockings and even more firm elements such as Unna’s boot are usually used. It should be noted that the indication of these elements is strictly medical indication. Unna’s bandages and boot can be found in the other compressors section.
I leave the link to each of the elements that may require:
Compression stockings 20 to 30 mmHg
Compression stockings 30 to 40 mmHg
Compression stockings greater than 40 mmHg
see some models…
3 new from $28,95
protector para usar debajo de la media
- Indications and contraindications of compression stockings
- Compression stockings to prevent vein thrombosis
- Compression stockings for sleep?
- Uses of stockings according to their degree of compression
- Compression stockings in Overweight and Obesity
- Best compression stockings for varicose veins
- Stocking allergy
- Stockings to prevent economy class syndrome
- Pregnancy and use of Compression Stockings
We always recommend attending the consultation of a specialist in vascular diseases.