The management of venous thrombosis using elastocompressors is of great importance, both during the treatment of thrombosis and after it in the prevention or management of post-thrombotic syndrome.
For this type of entities, averages ranging from 20 to 40 mmHg are used, as indicated by the doctor, here some models.
Compression Stockings: 20 to 30 mmHg
… See more
Compression Stockings: 30 to 40 mmHg
- Plus Size
- Open toe compression stockings
- Closed Toe compression stocking
- Compression Leggings
- Chap Compression Stockings
- Knee High Compression Stockings
- Thigh High Compression Stocking
- Compression pantyhose
- Accessories for washing stockings
We always recommend attending the consultation of a specialist in vascular diseases.