The management of venous thrombosis using elastocompressors is of great importance, both during the treatment of thrombosis and after it in the prevention or management of post-thrombotic syndrome.
For this type of entities, averages ranging from 20 to 40 mmHg are used, as indicated by the doctor, here some models.
Compression Stockings: 20 to 30 mmHg
… See more
Compression Stockings: 30 to 40 mmHg
- Indications and contraindications of compression stockings
- Compression stockings to prevent vein thrombosis
- Compression stockings for sleep?
- Uses of stockings according to their degree of compression
- Compression stockings in Overweight and Obesity
- Best compression stockings for varicose veins
- Stocking allergy
- Stockings to prevent economy class syndrome
- Pregnancy and use of Compression Stockings
We always recommend attending the consultation of a specialist in vascular diseases.