Best therapeutic compression sleeves for treating lymphedema in the arms. Beautiful designs.
Advantages of compression sleeves for arms:
This type of sleeve has several uses depending on its degree of compression as they:
- Serve as joint / muscular support
- Optimize blood drainage
- Improve muscle recovery by reducing lactic acid
- Help reduce inflammation and bruising
- Help relieve pain in some injuries
- Offer additional protection against ultraviolet (UV) rays
- In degrees of medical compression they are used in the control of lymphedema (edema of lymphatic origin) due to various entities or circumstances such as breast surgery.
30 a 40 mmHg
Sports Sleeves: To reduce fatigue and improve recovery
Frame to put compression sleeves for arm
Arm compression sleeves donner and explanatory video of its use:
Arm Elevator anti Lymphedema
- Indications and contraindications of compression stockings
- Compression stockings to prevent vein thrombosis
- Compression stockings for sleep?
- Uses of stockings according to their degree of compression
- Compression stockings in Overweight and Obesity
- Best compression stockings for varicose veins
- Stocking allergy
- Stockings to prevent economy class syndrome
- Pregnancy and use of Compression Stockings
We always recommend attending the consultation of a specialist in vascular diseases.