Compression stockings up to the thigh are one of the most requested models since they compress both the veins of the calf and the thigh offering a wide area of action and have the advantage over pantyhose of not needing to be lowered when going to the bathroom, which allows a more comfortable operation to the patient who needs them.
They also come in many colors and possibilities.
- Indications and contraindications of compression stockings
- Compression stockings to prevent vein thrombosis
- Compression stockings for sleep?
- Uses of stockings according to their degree of compression
- Compression stockings in Overweight and Obesity
- Best compression stockings for varicose veins
- Stocking allergy
- Stockings to prevent economy class syndrome
- Pregnancy and use of Compression Stockings
We always recommend attending the consultation of a specialist in vascular diseases.